Monday, November 12, 2007
8:26 PM

Happy (:

O's are finally over and it's time to blog.
Firstly,I wanna thank everyone that had pray for me.
And most of all,wanna thank God for His work in my life.
He did so much that I can't thank him enough.

Was quite bored after o's,seriously.
Totally had nothing to do.
Watched game plan with few of my friends on Saturday. And it's way touching. You guys outside should watch it !

Loads of things had happen recently in my life-screwed ok.
But I can sense that God has plan for me.
He changed me as he promised,he talks to me... lol.

Hey guys,enjoy your holidays alright. *cheers.

To the spammer: I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE,BUT SERIOUSLY,YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO. I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT,I JUST HOPE YOU WILL STOP SPAMMING. THANKS. (:

To xiaoblood: Xiaodi,thanks for backing up for me. But don't care what other say,cause i know i did not do anything and the spammer is just bored,nothing better to do ya. Don't care alright. *SMILES.

The LOVE-ED one
Hip through my pages of love.

All about me-
JulianaNgQianYun.

14th March 91

♥I am totally an element that you'd never ever known, you can;t find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it-

PLUGboard



AFFiliates
Agnes
Amanda
Amelia
Anthea
April
Aqilah
Bao Ling
Brendon
Cherylene
Crystal
Danielle
Denise
Elena
Esther
Evelyn
Gary
Jasmine
Jesslyn
Jin Wan
Joanne'Hoo
Joanne
Joo Yu
Josco
Junkiat
Kiti
Kok Chye
Marlyn
Ming Jun
Pamela
PanYing
Pei Shan
Qiu Tong
Sandy
Sarah
Sean
Sheryl
Sophia
Sophie
Stefanie
Stella
Victoria
VivianKam
Xueli
XueWei
YiJun
Zhu Xin
KEEP THEM IN CLOUDS IF YA WANT.