Saturday, July 28, 2007
11:44 PM


Ain't my lolipop cute?

Today was not fun at all. After service,9 loners were left sitting in church. *gosh,nobody wants us... LOL. We sat there and all of us had a great chat. Man,i can say that though WE are LONERS,but the fellowship was fun. Wahaha. Loners sounds wrong. Hmmm. Say around 8 plus,we left church. Kok went to meet his mom,sharity went to meet her mom too,marcus went for BBQ and evelyn went off too. So there's only the 6 of us left. Reach United Square,Amelia,Vic and I bought Laksa. The laksa is seriously good,i mean it. heh. Ah phia,Cleon and his friend took a cab back home after we had our fill and we went to shop at Square 2 and Novena square. And... ... that's when my lolipop came about!! Bought it for 2 bucks. And i know my lolipop is cute. Save it. HAHA. Went timezone to play beat mania. Gosh,i miss that machine. I just wanna play again. *vic vic,you know what i meant. LOL. Then evelyn came along and the four of us make our way to Novena station. At the station,the four of us,using my one and only lolipop to take EMO pictures. Those pictures was nice!!! lalas. FOUR BEAUTYS!!!

I LOVE MY LOLIPOP OKIE!

The LOVE-ED one
Hip through my pages of love.

All about me-
JulianaNgQianYun.

14th March 91

♥I am totally an element that you'd never ever known, you can;t find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it-

PLUGboard



AFFiliates
Agnes
Amanda
Amelia
Anthea
April
Aqilah
Bao Ling
Brendon
Cherylene
Crystal
Danielle
Denise
Elena
Esther
Evelyn
Gary
Jasmine
Jesslyn
Jin Wan
Joanne'Hoo
Joanne
Joo Yu
Josco
Junkiat
Kiti
Kok Chye
Marlyn
Ming Jun
Pamela
PanYing
Pei Shan
Qiu Tong
Sandy
Sarah
Sean
Sheryl
Sophia
Sophie
Stefanie
Stella
Victoria
VivianKam
Xueli
XueWei
YiJun
Zhu Xin
KEEP THEM IN CLOUDS IF YA WANT.