Thursday, July 19, 2007
11:47 PM

It's been a long time since i blog. Went to school today and please,why so slack in our class. But had loads of fun with my classmates. Yea. During history lesson,i was suppose to attend my history class,but too bad,my teacher dint come. Same goes to geography lesson. So,instead of studying,I went to play cards with my classmates. Its way fun and exciting man. We played snaps,ugly ugly[some kind of game using cards] and cheat. Please,i can't even cheat but im good at snaps. LALAS. But it's also quite a sad day for me,I suppose. Can say that i've lost a friend or i let it slip pass me? Hmmm. Im really confused now. i just don't understand why has it happen again,after so much of hardships. ''HEY DEVIL,DON'T BARGE IN JUST LIKE THAT!'' Now,everything wont be the same anymore,those laughter and bonding... ''THANKS SO MUCH DEVIL,FOR DESTROYING THIS FRIENDSHIP,BUT YOU WONT WIN!'' I still love her as i always do,hope she dint change and still the same old SOT SOT. lol. Later.

The LOVE-ED one
Hip through my pages of love.

All about me-
JulianaNgQianYun.

14th March 91

♥I am totally an element that you'd never ever known, you can;t find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it-

PLUGboard



AFFiliates
Agnes
Amanda
Amelia
Anthea
April
Aqilah
Bao Ling
Brendon
Cherylene
Crystal
Danielle
Denise
Elena
Esther
Evelyn
Gary
Jasmine
Jesslyn
Jin Wan
Joanne'Hoo
Joanne
Joo Yu
Josco
Junkiat
Kiti
Kok Chye
Marlyn
Ming Jun
Pamela
PanYing
Pei Shan
Qiu Tong
Sandy
Sarah
Sean
Sheryl
Sophia
Sophie
Stefanie
Stella
Victoria
VivianKam
Xueli
XueWei
YiJun
Zhu Xin
KEEP THEM IN CLOUDS IF YA WANT.